2017, wow wow wow I can’t believe it’s almost over. It really did fly by for me – probably because my entire summer was spent working on two movies (The Neighborhood and Mike Mike Tan) so it felt like I only had 3 seasons this year. Looking back, I had a lot of ups and downs.
Right now I’m sitting on the couch having thrown out my back for the second time in a week, plus my car was broken into and I rear ended a pole at Cafe Gratitude. But mostly I feel like I’ve been living my best life. Oprah would be so proud.
Here are some highlights, in no particular order:
- Moving upstairs!
- Disneyland Electric Light Parade.
- Joining Equinox – truly life-changing.
- The Muppets at The Hollywood Bowl + their exhibit at The Museum of the Moving Image
- Going to see Kacey Musgraves at The Greek Theatre and The Pixies at The Palladium.
- Watching Haim’s Want You Back video a million times.
- Being featured in Self Magazine and The Daily Dot.
- Bingeing the second seasons of Easy, Stranger Things, and Master of None on Netflix.
- The Florida Project, The Big Sick, Call Me By Your Name, Wonder Woman, and so many other great films in theaters.
- Playing What Remains of Edith Finch and all of the Uncharted video games.
- Saving Face Reunion at Clexacon in Vegas.
- Filming My Cousin Finny with my cousin Finn.
- The Goodland Hotel in Santa Barbara.
- Museum of Ice Cream (even though I hated it).
- Going gluten-free (hard, but I’m so much happier now).