“The number one thing that I love is people’s leftovers.” – Lisa Q. Fetterman
Lisa Q. Fetterman is the co-founder of Nomiku, the world’s first wifi sous vide machine. If that sounds familiar, you may have heard about it when she appeared on Shark Tank. We talk all about what it’s like to have husbands named Abe, and dealing with rejection/success. Plus learn how she begged Mario Batali for a job in Italian and where to get the best Mission Burrito in San Francisco.
- Stephanie Hughes (my other special guest)
- Monika Lo’s Marijuana Recipes
- Xifan (Congee/Rice Porridge), Pidan (Thousand Year Old Egg)
- Babbo Restaurant
- Saison, Cockscomb, ICHI Sushi, Taqueria Cancun, La Taqueria, El Farolito
- See’s Candy Nuts and Chews
- Menudo – the soup and the singing group
- Canadian Butter Tarts, Alfajores
- Nomiku Delivery, Sous Vide at Home Cookbook, Recipe App, Nomiku Machine
- Follow Lisa on social media @lisaqfetterman
You can listen to the episode and subscribe on iTunes (theme music is by Goh Nakamura). Please leave a review/rating to help others find the show – and if you have any suggestions about future guests feel free to let me know. I’m finding that I have less and less time to be able to record these, so I’m going back to once a month podcasts instead of twice.