“I was born to hit things.” – Molly Yeh, food blogger behind My Name is Yeh and author of the new cookbook Molly on the Range.
YAY MOLLY YEH! The amazing blogger behind the award-winning site My Name is Yeh is my latest podcast guest and I couldn’t be happier to talk to her. In this episode, we discuss being a female percussionist at Juilliard, life on the farm, body image and food blogging, and her new cookbook, Molly on the Range.
- Breads Bakery at Lincoln Center
- Grandma Slice of Pizza at Francesco’s Pizza
- “Jupiter” from “The Planets”
- Turkey Sandwich dipped in Honey Mustard
- Green juice and Guest Chef-ing at Twitter Headquarters
- Little House in the Big Woods books
- Fashion advice from Alana Kysar of Fix Feast Flair
The Molly on the Range Los Angeles book signing will be at Pages Bookstore. Monday, November 7th at 7pm at 904 Manhattan Avenue in Manhattan Beach. RSVP to the event by calling 310-318-0900 or email Pages Bookstore.
(Images courtesy of Molly Yeh.)