The Actor’s Diet Podcast
Lynn interviews other artists (and culinary creatives) on this weekly podcast.
News and Links
Become a fan of The Actor’s Diet on facebook for food articles relating to celebrities – also providing random news links to the food world, Los Angeles area interest, and general cooking tips.
- Candace Cameron Bure (“Make It or Break It,” “Full House”) on her relationship with food, past eating disorder struggles, and God.
- John Cho (“Harold and Kumar,” “Star Trek”) shares his diet and exercise regime in an audio interview.
- Dave Coulier (“Full House,” “America’s Funniest People”) grills some peppers and makes a pizza (video)
- Daniel Dae Kim (“Lost,” “Hawaii 5-O”) talks about his love for Asian food, but not cheese
- Josie Davis (“Charles in Charge,” “Beverly Hills 90210″) answers questions about food and fitness.
- Willie Garson (“Sex and the City,” “White Collar”) demonstrates a recipe for chicken stir fry (video)
- The Working Actress (????) gives some honest answers about dieting and eating while working
- Keiko Agena (“Gilmore Girls”) lets us in on a day of eats
- Jennifer Alden (“Wedding Crashers”) shares how she can enjoy all those sweets and still fit in her costumes
- Trevor Algatt (“Inside Acting Podcast”) loves rice n beans
- Lydia Blanco (“Curb Your Enthusiasm”) turns Vegan
- Tim Chiou (“Grey’s Anatomy,” “Crossing Over”) shares how he got his bod looking buff for a BIG billboard
- Meg Cionni (“Grey’s Anatomy,” “CSI: Miami”) makes toast sound decadent.
- Ellen Clifford (“Flat”) plays actress and caterer on set
- Rosalyn Coleman (“Brooklyn’s Finest”) lists a food diary
- Leslie Durso (“Veronica Mars”) balances food blogging and life
- Lara Everly (“That 70’s Show,” “Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny”) on her love of sweet potatoes
- DawnMarie Ferrara (“A Life, Taken) shares how she feeds her body, soul, and mind.
- Clementine Ford (“The L Word,” “The Young and the Restless”) and her working diet
- Mary Catherine Garrison (“The Good Wife,” “30 Rock”) no longer diets, and shows some recipes
- Azita Ghanizada (“Alphas”) gives some tips on eating out at restaurants
- Teresa Huang (“Lost,” “Grey’s Anatomy”) makes French Onion Soup from scratch
- Samantha Quan (“C.S.I. Miami,” “Three Moons Over Milford”) makes some easy personal pot pies
- Autumn Reeser (“The O.C.,” “Entourage,” “No Ordinary Family”) on her busy life as an actress, mother, and blogger
- Angela Rockwood (“Push Girls”) gives some wheel-life perspective on dieting and exercise.
- Parry Shen (“Yes We’re Open,” “Better Luck Tomorrow”) shows a behind-the-scenes look to filming a McDonald’s commercial
- Taryn Southern (“Rules of Engagement”) explains “The Newbie Foodie Conundrum”
- Darbi Worley (“Shoot the Messenger”) takes us through her busy NYC day (sorry the pix didn’t turn out – it was the first guest post!)
- Jennifer Yen (“Power Rangers”) gives her all-natural recipe for gorgeous hair