“I was good at making sushi really slowly.” – Goh Nakamura
I can’t believe it has taken this long to get Goh on this podcast! If you’ve been listening for a while, he wrote and performed the theme music at the beginning/end of the episodes. And if you’ve followed the blog since 2010 you will remember him as my leading man in the films “Surrogate Valentine” and “Daylight Savings.” We’ve become good friends over the years and I think he is one of the coolest, nicest, most talented people I know. Plus, he’s really fun to eat with.
Goh and I talk about Japanese Food, eating rituals when he’s writing music, and his love of slow cookers.
You can listen to the episode and subscribe on iTunes. Please leave a review/rating to help others find the show!
- Chicken Pot Pie from Ikeda’s California Country Market
- Japanese Food: Tonkatsu, Natto, Okonomiyaki, Nabe, Shabu Shabu
- Japanese Restaurants: Kula Revolving Sushi Bar, Curry House, Ramenya
- Overnight Oats
- Bay Area Restaurants: Go Fish, Gochi, Chikara, Taqueria Vallarta
- Follow Goh: Official Site | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter