“I was zero parts plant back in the day.” – Jessica Murnane, One Part Plant
Jessica Murnane is a perfect example of why I still love the internet. We’ve never actually met but have collaborated virtually several times. I’ve been a guest on her podcast; she’s shared her favorite things to binge watch/mindfully munch with me. Now she has written a cookbook, so of course I had to have her on MY podcast to talk more about it. Hear about her history with endometriosis, what to eat instead of birthday cake, and how her One Part Plant mission is going to be the new “Meatless Monday.”
- Hamburger Pie – Meatloaf with a layers of Mashed Potatoes, Velveeta, and Ketchup.
- Tahini Granola and Almond Milk and Chocolate Peppermint Truffles = Best Plant-Based Brunch Potluck Dish
- Gnome Cafe in Charleston, South Carolina
- Justin’s Almond Butter Cups
- Gluten-Free Pecan Cookies With Coconut Cream Filling (below)
- Jessica’s Website | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook
Jessica has a new documentary series podcast – The Cookbook Deal – about the process of writing her cookbook. One Part Plant is available on February 21, 2017 (pre-order it now) with a foreword by Lena Dunham.