Podcast interview with actor Nick Jandl from Nashville.
I recently met Nick Jandl in person because we both went back to New England Music Camp to teach a Master Class on Acting. We talk about how camp food, newlywed life, his favorite roasted chicken recipe, the pressure to look like a “leading man,” and his deep love of ice cream.
- Cookbooks: Marcella Hazan, Fire and Ice: Classic Nordic Cooking
- Williamstown, MA: Ice Cream at Lickety Split, Sandwiches at Papa Charlie’s Deli
- Restaurants in LA: Connie and Ted’s, Jon and Vinny’s, Angelini Osteria, Sugarfish Sushi, Ryan Gosling’s Restaurant Tagine
- Ice Cream at Sweet Rose Creamery and Salt and Straw
- Nick’s Website | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook