Podcast interview with YouTube Cooking Star Hilah Johnson.
We talk about how she started her cooking show with her husband Chris, how to make money on YouTube, what she ate growing up, and how she became the kitchen guru she is today. Hilah also has a bunch of cookbooks, which we forget to talk about in this episode. (I’ll just have to have her back on, won’t I?)
- YouTube Next Chef
- Chicken Kiev
- The Joy of Cooking, The Flavor Thesaurus
- Venice Farmer’s Market on Fridays, 7 to 11am, Venice Boulevard and Venice Way
- Hilah’s vegan Portobello Mushroom Taco recipe
- LA restaurants: Sage in Culver City, Fin, Sonoritas Prime Tacos, Kay n Dave’s, Westside Tavern, HomeState, Bar Ama
- That time I ate Chili con Queso in Austin
- Munchery Cooking’s Plaid Box Meal Kit
- Hilah’s Site | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Pinterest
I also get some random dental advice.