LaMill Coffee shares their Creme Brûlée Cappuccino recipe.
It’s National Creme Brûlée Day! What better way to kick it off with a Creme Brûlée Cappuccino? Recipe and video below!
This is one of the specialties at La Mill Coffee Boutique – even though I don’t normally drink coffee, I had to have a sip to celebrate!
Below is their recipe – FYI if you don’t have a blow torch, you can use your broiler, or heat up a large, old metal spoon over the stovetop to “brand” the sugar into a crusty top.
- 1oz Caramel Sauce
- Double Shot Espresso
- 6oz Milk
- Turbinado Sugar
- In a 5oz Cappuccino cup pour 1oz of caramel sauce.
- Pull a double shot of espresso over caramel sauce and stir.
- Pour 6oz of milk into steaming pitcher. Aerate until foam is thick.
- Let thick foam sit on top. Sprinkle Turbinado sugar on top of thick foam gently and evenly.
- Lightly blow torch Turbinado sugar until golden color. Let sugar cool and serve.
Video: How to Make a Creme Brûlée Coffee