How to make this patriotic No-Bake Flag Cake – a dessert perfect for 4th of July or Memorial Day.
One of the most popular posts on the blog is Strawberry Icebox Cake. It’s layers of graham crackers, whipped cream, strawberries and ganache that come together and form the easiest, most irresistible crowd-pleasing dessert. For Memorial Day, I decided to leave off the chocolate and turn it into a flag cake.
IT IS SO GOOD.
It’s also perfect for 4th of July and Flag Day, both of which are coming up soon after. “Recipe” (if you can call it that) and how-to assembly video at the bottom!
- 1 quart strawberries, sliced
- 1 pint blueberries
- 2 8 oz tubs whipped topping (Cool Whip makes a 16 oz one)
- 2 packs Graham Crackers
- Use an offset spatula to put down a first layer of whipped topping.
- Add a layer of Graham Crackers and Strawberries.
- On top of the Strawberries, add more Graham Crackers, and another layer of whipped topping.
- Decorate with blueberries and strawberries to resemble the American Flag.
VIDEO: American Flag Cake – No Bake, Four Ingredient Icebox Cake