Podcast interview with actor and fellow Wesleyan alum, Nick Hoffa.
How fun to interview my good friend Nick Hoffa for the podcast! We’ve been friends for a long time, you’ve seen him (and his wife Meredith) all over this blog, plus he’s one of my acting teachers/coaches. In this episode we discuss pubs in England, our college diets, and how eating Paleo helped him with an autoimmune disease called Ankylosing Spondylitis.
- British Foods: Weetabix Cereal, Lyle’s Golden Syrup, Yorkshire Pudding
- Golden Grahams S’mores Bars
- Wesleyan Foods: Mocon’s Longest Salad Bar, Nutter Butters, Alouette Cheese
- Paleo Foods: Kerrygold Butter, Blackstrap Molasses
- Nick’s show for actors: Eyeline Podcast (click here to listen to my episode, #6 – not #5)
- Nick’s Official Site and Twitter