Podcast Interview with NY Times Bestselling Author Andie Mitchell.
When I first shared my eating disorder story six years ago, Andie Mitchell was the very first person to comment. We have been virtual friends since the beginning of T.A.D. and it’s been a thrill watching her grow into the NY Times Bestselling author she is today.
We talk Shake Shack hangovers and oatmeal phases. Plus, what it’s like to be a weight loss/body image role model and so much more!
- Andie’s first memoir, It Was Me All Along and her current cookbook, Eating in the Middle
- Andie’s TedXTalk in June 2014
- The Pie Store in Nutley, NJ
- Places in NYC: The Spotted Pig, Momofuku, Fonda
- Andie on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest