Podcast interview with actress Mickey Sumner from The End of the Tour.
Actress Mickey Sumner is my 65th podcast guest – who I met while filming Caring! We talk about growing up on an organic farm in England, getting off sugar/gluten, Lyme Disease, eating IHOP and Krispy Kreme for the first time while filming The End of the Tour, her bone broth recipe, and why she avoids fish.
- Lucama, Bee Pollen, Vanilla/Mint Essence as alternative, natural sweeteners
- Wheat Belly book
- Odys + Penelope, Sycamore Kitchen
- Thai Green Chicken Curry
- Bulletproof Coffee and Dave Asprey
- Pickle Juice Gut Shot
- Cup4Cup (started at French Laundry) and my cousin Kristine Kidd’s Gluten-Free Baking Book
- Burger Night at Pono and Plan Check’s Ketchup Leather
- Mickey on Instagram and Twitter
Listen to the episode here, or subscribe on iTunes/Stitcher (theme music by Goh Nakamura). Please leave a review/rating to help others find the show!