Podcast 64! Actress Elizabeth Hendrickson is my guest. We talk about her obsession with the gym, Ranch/Russian dressing, and how she doesn’t like to eat anything cute.
We first met in NYC, over 13 years ago on All My Children. Yes, I’m “Regina!”
- Lenny’s in NYC
- Her family’s restaurant in Long Island, The Shack
- Camel Milk, Cashew Milk, Almond Milk
- Los Angeles Eats: Salt and Straw, Lobster Roll at Salt Air, Gjelina and Tasting Kitchen
- Gluten-Free Valentine’s Day Pancakes (below), Pickle Juice Shots
- Elizabeth on Twitter/Instagram, 30 Days Max
Listen to the interview here, or subscribe on iTunes/Stitcher – support the show by leaving a review/rating to help others find it! Theme music by Goh Nakamura.