Podcast interview with author Kelsey Miller from Refinery 29.
Episode 62 of The Actor’s Diet Podcast is up! With writer Kelsey Miller! I heard her over at Jessica Murnane’s One Part Podcast and knew I had to get her as a guest.
We talk about:
- Her history with dieting and how she started The Anti-Diet Project
- Her relationship with food while writing her book Big Girl: How I Gave Up Dieting and Got a Life (<—now out!)
- This Borscht Recipe, this Ragu Sauce, Vegan Poutine, and the joy of eggs.
- How to find an Eating Coach
- Where/What to eat in NYC – Peter Lugers Steakhouse, Frozen Hot Chocolate and The Forbidden Broadway Sundae at Serendipity, Salmon at Souen (an organic, macrobiotic restaurant)
We also geek out on musicals a little.
Listen here, or subscribe on iTunes – support the show by leaving a review/rating to help others find it! Theme music by Goh Nakamura.