Podcast interview with my father-in-law, David about the Dean Ornish Diet, Philadelphia restaurants, and more.
He’s been on the blog forever; you’ve seen us eat everywhere from South Dakota to New Orleans. You’ve even seen him get married! Now, you can finally listen to my father-in-law, David on the latest episode of The Actor’s Diet Podcast. For years, David has had a huge impact on my taste in food. He is currently on the Dean Ornish Diet, so of course we talk a lot about that, in addition to where to eat in Philadelphia, where he lives.
Here he is in Scotland – being adorable. He took a bunch of photos of his food (afternoon tea and a Sticky Toffee Pudding) and texted them to me!
- Road Food by Jane and Michael Stern
- Rendezvous in Memphis, Abe’s BBQ in Mississipi
- His wife Wendy’s Salad Skills, and thoughts on Abe becoming a vegetarian
- Places to eat in Philadelphia: Vedge,Hip City Veg, Jose Garces’ Restaurants, Marc Vetri’s Restaurants, Zama, Talula’s Table
- Skyline’s Cincinnati Chili (and the David Greenwald version)