Five Ingredient Triple Chocolate Nutella Cookies made from Nutella, Cake Mix, and Chocolate Chips.
The Chocolate Nutella Cookies I am bringing to a potluck brunch couldn’t be more scrumptious or simple.
The ingredients are, essentially – Devil’s Food Cake Mix, Nutella, and an obscene amount of Chocolate Chips.
So many chocolate chips, like double the amount of any other chocolate chip cookie recipe. So really, they should be called Quadruple Chocolate Cookies?
They are ridiculously rich. Like, you know how some people say “this is too much?” This is one of those desserts. But I’m okay with that – especially if you give me a large glass of milk on the side.
Triple Homicide – Death by Chocolate.
- 1 box Chocolate Cake Mix
- 1 cup Nutella
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 24 oz. bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer on low speed, combine the cake mix, Nutella, eggs and oil. Fold in the bag of chocolate chips.
- Roll the cookies into small balls and bake on a greased cookie sheet for 10-12 minutes, until done.