How to make Chia Seed Pudding using Greek Yogurt.
There’s many (vegan) ways to make Chia Seed pudding, but I decide to try it with Greek Yogurt, since we have a whole bunch of Stonyfield in the fridge right now.
Empty a 5.3 oz container of Strawberry Greek Yogurt into a Mason Jar, along with another container full of Almond Milk. Then add two packets of Salba Chia Boost – equalling a little less than 1/4 cup.
Shake the whole thing up – LID ON! Let it sit overnight in the fridge…
…and in the morning, it is nice and pudding-y.
Top with Liquid Stevia (<—it’s not very sweet). Tastes kinda like Tapioca!
I think this might be even thicker if you use all whole chia seeds. I’ve read that the ground version doesn’t work in “puddings” – but I don’t know for sure. Maybe the whole seeds did all the heavy lifting!
- 5.3 ounce container of flavored Greek Yogurt
- 5.3 ounces Almond Milk
- About 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- Toppings: Fresh fruit, nuts
- Sweetener to taste (optional)
- Put yogurt into a mason jar. Refill the empty container with Almond Milk and add to jar. Pour in Chia Seeds and shake well. Let sit overnight.
- In the morning, stir once again and pour into a bowl. Add toppings, sweetener (if using - I added a few drops of Liquid Stevia) and enjoy.