There’s many (vegan) ways to make Chia Seed pudding, but I decided to try it with Greek Yogurt, since we have a whole bunch of Stonyfield.
Emptied a 5.3 oz container of Strawberry Gree Yogurt into a Mason Jar, along with another container full of Almond Milk, then added 2 packets of Salba Chia Boost (from the November Bestowed box) – equalling a little less than 1/4 cup.
Shook the whole thing up – LID ON! – let it sit overnight in the fridge…
…and in the morning, it was nice and pudding-y.
I think this would have been even thicker if I had used all whole chia seeds – I’ve read that the ground version doesn’t work in “puddings” – but I don’t know for sure – maybe the whole seeds did all the heavy lifting!
- 5.3 ounce container of flavored Greek Yogurt
- 5.3 ounces Almond Milk
- About 1/4 cup Chia Seeds
- Toppings: Fresh fruit, nuts
- Sweetener to taste (optional)
- Put yogurt into a mason jar. Refill the empty container with Almond Milk and add to jar. Pour in Chia Seeds and shake well. Let sit overnight.
- In the morning, stir once again and pour into a bowl. Add toppings, sweetener (if using - I added a few drops of Liquid Stevia) and enjoy.