Turning into a Pumpkin

September 24, 2013

in snacks, video games

Finally made it out of the house yesterday afternoon! My back is doing better today.

IMG_0447

Obviously Pumpkin M&M’s aren’t in the video game aisle; we snagged their last copy of Grand Theft Auto V. FYI – they card you to buy it, and you have to get an extra 8GB of memory just to install it on Xbox 360.

IMG_0446

Apparently these candies have only been spotted at Target, though I did find them online, too…

DSCN2996

…I ate enough to cover Lionel Richie’s face. They’re just all right – I can see myself getting sick of them quickly.

DSCN2999

Grapes and Greek Yogurt followed…

DSCN3006

…with wheat germ, Stevia, and Peanut Butter.

DSCN3016

DSCN3012

My random dinner ended with TJ’s Honey Wheat Pretzels + miso soup…

IMG_0449

…and then, randomly, an old episode of Law and Order: SVU that I was on.

IMG_0456

IMG_0460

Obviously I’m in a lot better shape than my character was – though I woke up this morning with neck pain. :(

1 allie@sweetpotatobites September 24, 2013 at 8:32 am

hope you are feeling better and up and running again soon! where did you get the lionel richie plate? love it.

2 Lynn @ The Actor's Diet September 24, 2013 at 4:21 pm
3 emily (a nutritionist eats) September 24, 2013 at 9:02 am

Just catching up on your posts, I’m so sorry Lynn! Ugh, pain like that is not fun. Glad you are doing better.

4 Robyn @ Blueberries and Oats September 24, 2013 at 10:02 am

I am a huge SVU fan!! What episode were you on so I can go back and watch it? Also headed to Target today, seems like you don’t recommend the pumpkin M&Ms?

5 Lynn @ The Actor's Diet September 24, 2013 at 4:20 pm

I’d say just get a small bag of Pumpkin M&M’s if you can…but it seems like you can’t so maybe share?!? And the episode I was on was called “Inheritance” – if you click on the link above it will go to the Hulu Plus page.

6 Tamara September 24, 2013 at 10:16 am

Sorry your neck is hurting! In my experience, the fact that it’s moving is a good sign… I hope it moves right on out very soon! xo

7 Lynn @ The Actor's Diet September 24, 2013 at 4:19 pm

Oh, that’s good to know! The pain has definitely been spreading over the course of the days. Hoping you feel some relief soon, too!

8 Tamara September 25, 2013 at 10:00 am

Thanks so much! I hope you’re back to your spry self in no time! xo