As a member of Stonyfield’s Clean Plate Club, I was sent samples from Divine to create a yogurt/chocolate concoction. Normally, I would be doing one of my baking experiments, but we’ve got so many sweets stashed in the freezer, there’s no room! So instead, I decided to go savory…well, kinda. Chocolate Salad? Yup, I went there.
Chocolate Yogurt Dressing!
Like a dessert as an appetizer? Or a dinner. Or in this case, a late afternoon snack – drizzled some on top of Baby Spinach, with dried cranberries…
…and then, a second concoction followed…
…with Wayfare’s Pig Out. Savory, sweet – everything’s better with bacon. Even veggie bacon!
- 2 Teaspoons Nonfat Vanilla Yogurt
- 1 Teaspoon Cocoa Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Maple Syrup
- 1 Teaspoons Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ Teaspoon Salt and ¼ Teaspoon Pepper
- Mix all ingredients together until smooth and serve over your favorite salad ingredients.
More Easy Recipes <—-click