Lauren Lilling (aka Keep it Sweet) shares her recipe for easy, adaptable One Pot Blondies.
As promised, here’s the recipe for those One Pot Blondies I made with Lauren Lilling!
The base for both is the same – start with a stick of butter and 1.5 cups packed brown sugar. Melt for 30 seconds in a microwave/oven safe container.
To mine, I added one mashed banana…
…and 2 eggs. Crack them in a bowl to prevent shells from falling in!
1 teaspoon Vanilla…
…and 1/2 teaspoon each – salt/baking powder.
Stir in 1.5 cups all purpose flour – and careful not to over-mix!
Sprinkle of cinnamon for mine…
…then fold in or top with whatever you want!
Mine had dried figs, Lauren’s version contained Hershey’s Pumpkin Spice Kisses.
After 30 minutes in a 350-degree oven, they’re done! The ones with banana are almost cake-like – the others are buttery n gooey.
Check out Keep It Sweet for more of Lauren’s Blondie Recipes!
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- Optional Mix-ins, Toppings: Chocolate, Dried Fruit, Nuts, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- Melt the butter and brown sugar in a microwave for 30 seconds in a microwave and oven safe container.
- Add the eggs, vanilla, salt, and baking powder to the melted mixture.
- Stir in flour and be careful not to over mix! Fold in any mix-ins and even everything out (you're going to bake this in the same container). Top with optional toppings.
- Bake for 30 minutes.