Oh, hi there. You’re probably wondering about these, huh? I’m not inventing anything new here; if you look up the words “S’mores Cookies” you will go down a sticky, sweet rabbit hole.
I’m just making it much, much easier for you.
Store bought sugar cookies + really good chocolate. I’m using Ghirardelli.
Take two mini marshmallows and roll them into the dough…
…place on top of Graham Crackers, waiting on a sprayed cookie sheet lined with foil, for easy clean-up.
350 degrees for 11 minutes…
…add the chocolate on top and bake for 2 more.
Adding another graham cracker on top for easy transportation. They look more like “real” s’mores that way, too!
The best part – you can make these one at a time, and no campfire is necessary!
- 1 package store-bought sugar cookie dough
- Graham Crackers
- Mini Marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with foil and spray for easy cleanup.
- Roll two marshmallows into the cookie dough and place on top of a graham cracker.
- Bake for 11 minutes.
- Press a piece of chocolate into the top of the dough and bake for 1-2 more minutes.
- Enjoy as is, or cover with another graham cracker.