Tying the Knot

July 6, 2012

in breakfast, fruit

Abe’s parents are finally making it legal…after 43 years!

PicMonkey Collage

We met up with the whole gang for breakfast bright and early.

IMG_6281

IMG_6289

I had half a blueberry chia seed muffin that Wendy (the bride-to-be) baked with a big bowl of fruit…

IMG_6320

IMG_6324

…plus a piece of Pumpernickel Seed smeared with Labne Kefir Cheese and Alyssa’s Berry Sauce.

IMG_6330

IMG_6333

We took a short walk before it got too hot…

IMG_6346

…and went shopping for tonight’s Rehearsal Dinner.

IMG_6359

IMG_6349

After Sue’s we stopped by heaven, a.k.a. DiBruno Brothers

PicMonkey Collage

I contemplated grabbing some Capogiro as an afternoon snack, but since we’re eating in just a few hours, I decided on fresh figs instead.

IMG_6370

IMG_6376

I think it might be time for a nap!

IMG_6387

Sue's Produce on UrbanspoonDi Bruno Brothers on Urbanspoon

1 Ellie@Fit for the Soul July 6, 2012 at 11:34 am

Wowww 43 years is long! I hope you guys have a great great dayyyy filled with love! And Omgness I just discovered labne kefir cheese and it is simply heavn’ly~

2 k July 6, 2012 at 11:43 am

Have a Lemon “Wurrter Ice” for me Lynn! My Mum is a Pottstown gal and I used to spend summers in Pennsylvania with my Aunt and Uncle. Now, even after all my years now in California, I still don’t say “water” like most west coasters do. :) Also, you can get the absolute best melons ever from the Amish Farmers. The cantaloupes sound like a coconut when you shake them they”re so juicy! Have fun!

3 janetha [meals & moves] July 6, 2012 at 11:46 am

That’s so cool they’ve been together so long without being married! Congrats to them!

4 Living, Learning, Eating July 6, 2012 at 12:29 pm

Congrats to them! Californians do everything differently, but that’s cool :)

I just got a callback, I’m sosososososososososo excited and nervous! It’s for tomorrow morning and my heart just won’t calm down! Any callback advice?

5 Lynn @ The Actor's Diet July 6, 2012 at 12:31 pm

Don’t worry about booking the job, just have fun and remember its an opportunity to act.

6 Cindy July 6, 2012 at 12:36 pm

Happy Abe’s parents made sure they were ready to take the “legal” step. So many couples just rush into this decision.

Have fun Phillandering.

7 Emily July 6, 2012 at 3:23 pm

43 years?! Oh my goodness! A huge congratulations to them!
Have fun in Philly! (:

8 cg July 6, 2012 at 3:40 pm

Um, the woman pushing the stroller… wherever did she get that FABULOUS dress, and how can I acquire one?

Congrats to Abe’s parents, btw.

9 Lynn @ The Actor's Diet July 6, 2012 at 5:46 pm

It’s from Forever 21 years ago!

10 cg July 7, 2012 at 4:19 pm

Oh, you mean when Forever 21 was still selling clothes that were at reasonable lengths? It’s so cute, what a bummer for me.

11 Jolene (www.everydayfoodie.ca) July 6, 2012 at 5:36 pm

How cute! Congrats to Abe’s parents :-)

12 Lauren July 6, 2012 at 5:51 pm

Ahh, so hoping our paths cross tomorrow! :) If not, have an amazing time at the wedding!