An easy recipe for coffee bread using Starbucks VIA packets (or espresso powder) and Greek Yogurt.
Coffee Bread! It’s the best part of waking up.
Who AM I? Life is absolutely bonkers right now and I’ve put BAKING – one of my most dreaded activities – at the top of the agenda. Call my shrink.
We have some friends coming over tomorrow for brunch – I’ve no time to make sweets Saturday morning, so I did it today.
I’ll call this “Coffee Bread” – adapted from my “Pear Yogurt Bread.” And before you accuse me of turning into a baker, may I point out that the only things I’ve been making are loaves and cookies….
…I’m still not totally measuring (baaaad) and am throwing in random ingredients…
…like these Starbucks VIA packs. Why not?!? (You can also use espresso powder.)
Whisking replaced my walk as exercise this morning.
Smells like a Folgers commercial!!
Can’t wait to find out what this little wart is tomorrow…
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup 2% Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 whole eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 teaspoons espresso powder
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In one bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. In another - the yogurt, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and butter.
- Whisk well, then add the dry ingredients gradually until combined.
- Pour into a sprayed loaf pan and bake for 70 minutes (covered with foil for the last 15) or until a knife inserted in the middle comes clean.