In a Funk

October 26, 2011

in dessert, dinner, snacks

Even though I successfully cobbled together the SDAFF video, I really am NOT an editor. I was joking when I put up the call for FCP interns (thank you everyone who sweetly responded) but now Christy and I are dealing with the actual stress of piecing together the footage from our project!!!

Snacked on a handful of Thai Chips while dealing with computer problems…

IMG_5575

…nothing got done. Major technical issues!!! I ate an apple the size of Julius‘ head.

IMG_5604

Finally changed from my PJ’s (into sweats) and got out of the house. The gray skies did not help

IMG_5609

At least we got to see the neighborhood decorations

IMG_4973

IMG_4977

IMG_4975

Butternut Squash Pizza – STAT!!!

IMG_5611

I grabbed those out of the freezer, plus a package of string beans (sprinkled with spices) and shoved both in the oven

IMG_5614

Extra bacon (picked out of Abe’s pieces) on mine

IMG_5619

By the time this Diddy Reise cookie got eaten I was feeling like my old self again…

IMG_5624

IMG_5626

…but then it was time to sleep! I think I woke up on the right side of the bed this morning, though. Especially since I got this good news:

securedownload.png

Thanks to Warner Bros. Digital Distribution, Surrogate Valentine is going to be available NATIONWIDE on November 1st via Video on Demand – if you’re afraid you’ll forget, you can pre-order the film now on iTunes!

1 livinglearningeating October 26, 2011 at 8:48 am

You always have the best cookies. If this were twitter…#CookieEnvy :P

2 Natasha October 26, 2011 at 8:51 am

Yo Girl – First – it’s ok to have less than productive days…heck – I’ve had a less than productive last 2 weeks! Pizza not only is glorious for the soul, but is is my prerequiste for the blah unproductive blues…walking your hound and mustering to take a walk is a freakin feat on some days! But Julius is thankful and my hound is herding me towards the door as I type this…the air is crisp, and a beautiful Fall day calls…I will answer I say!
Will be pre-ordering your film! :)
Peace out!
- Natasha

3 Sara K October 26, 2011 at 8:57 am

Wow! So cool at Surrogate Valentine!
I have to say the weather has a humongous effect on my mood as well- that and my hormones; the other day I was feeling quite drab myself- feeling like I was embedded into a routine that I need to learn how to switch up, also disappointed with one of my friends…and having that time of the month I suppose ;) But every day is anew and there’s nothing a good dose of Modern Family and some hang-out seshes with my friends/family can’t solve :)

4 wlo October 26, 2011 at 9:20 am

Congrats on the wide distribution of your film. It really does seem that you are a rising star and there are even greater things to be seen from you in the future.

5 Lynn at The Actors Diet October 26, 2011 at 9:51 am

thanks so much – i hope you’re right!!!

6 Ali October 26, 2011 at 10:10 am

Congrats on the nationwide distribution. Pizza looks very tasty ;).

7 sophia October 26, 2011 at 2:15 pm

YAY! Congrats on the nationwide distribution of the film, Lynn!

Yesterday was gloomy, wasn’t it? I woke up to rain beating on my window. but I got to wear boots so I was happy. Though not so happy having to shower in cold water in a cold weather because my hot water is out!