Barrel of Monkeys

October 10, 2011

in breakfast, fruit, movies

Abe and I watched Monkey Business on Netflix Instant last night – just ridiculous fun.

Of course, there were apes…

…and movie stars…

(Ginger Rogers’ apron is nicer than my red carpet dresses)

Julius LOVED it.

A barrel of laughs straight into this morning…

…I can’t eat VitaTops without thinking about Seinfeld

They sent their newest flavor to try – Banana ChocoChip (only available online)

Toasted and tossed into a bowl of plain, nonfat yogurt sweetened with NuStevia

Some Cool Haus Cookie crumbles from last night’s party, thrown in for shits and giggles

When the bowl was clean, I refilled it

Got four loads of laundry to do now. Wish I was joking.

1 Jillian Leo (@JillianSprinkle) October 10, 2011 at 2:49 pm

I ordered a 12-pack of the new banana choco’s as soon as they announced the new flavor. Vitatop junkie….

2 Emily Dryden October 10, 2011 at 3:21 pm

I can’t wait to try this Vitatop flavor! It sounds delicious.

3 vanillasugarblogv October 10, 2011 at 4:21 pm

LOVE VitaTops! Please contact me VitaTops. I would love to share a post about you. Haven’t tried the banana ones yet…..can’t find em :-(
Did Julius really watch? How cute is that? My cat will watch the TV if other cats are on there.

4 Lynn at The Actors Diet October 10, 2011 at 6:07 pm

yes julius did watch – whenever the monkey freaked out.

5 Cynthia (It All Changes) October 10, 2011 at 5:05 pm

I love old movies. They give a glimpse into an era I wish I could live in.

6 KaraHadley October 10, 2011 at 5:29 pm

That Seinfeld episode might possibly have been the best one ever. Maybe second only to the one where Kramer adopts a stretch of highway and repaints the lane lines because he wants luxurious lanes and Elaine starts living in an apartment building’s maintenance closet so she can get delivery from a specific restaurant.
I heart Seinfeld, but not Vita Tops so much.

7 Lindsay October 12, 2011 at 6:01 am

I adore that episode of Seinfeld, and the one in which she tries to dance and is TERRIblE. Ginger Rogers is much more talented in the fancy foot category! Have you seen CoCo yet? The story of Coco Chanel? It wasn’t amazing, but was a very interesting story!

8 Lynn at The Actors Diet October 12, 2011 at 8:51 am

not yet – it’s on my list,though!

{ 7 trackbacks }