All in a Day’s Work

September 25, 2011

in acting, salads, snacks

Start-Work-Finish

IMG_2251

Fun day on set with The Girlfriend crew – hopefully we’ll raise enough dough to do it all again soon!!!

IMG_2252

I took some craft service back with me

IMG_2258

Tossed into my salad (same one as Thursday’s)

IMG_2261

Baked Cheetos aren’t as good as the real thing, but they’re pretty darn close

IMG_2271

And who knew they made such fabulous croutons?!?

IMG_2265

Tofutti Blintz + Frozen Blackberries followed…

IMG_2289

…along with more lines to look over for the next thang

IMG_2300

I THRIVE when things are this busy! Those who read this blog regularly know it comes in waves for me; if you’re an actor wondering what to do during slow times, check out Actors Off, the now-defunct podcast that Christy and I hosted almost 5 years ago.

1 VeggieGirl September 25, 2011 at 7:26 am

Thank you for the link to the podcast! Flashback :) And I hear ya about thriving on busyness – I like to stay active and always have something to do.

2 Monet September 25, 2011 at 7:28 am

Smile. I thrive on being busy too! I love seeing what you are doing…and what is keeping you going from dawn till dusk. And I loved the cheeto crouton idea! So cute and tasty too! Thank you for sharing another lovely post, my friend. I hope you are having a bountiful Sunday–good food, good company. Much love from Austin and many blessings!

3 Sarena (The Non Dairy Queen) September 25, 2011 at 7:30 am

I like busy too, especially when it’s productive! I have busy with no real reward in the end.

4 Erica September 25, 2011 at 9:22 am

Your hair looks adorable! Have you tried the jalapeno “cheetos” from TJs? They are awesome!

5 Sara K September 25, 2011 at 9:32 am

I agree about baked cheetos not being as good as the real thing ;)
I also thrive on busy-ness otherwise i tend to get into lethargic mode

6 J3nn (Jenn's Menu and Lifestyle Blog) September 25, 2011 at 9:40 am

Busy is GOOD! I love keeping busy.

I also love that you put Cheetos on your salad. That sounds yum :)

7 livinglearningeating September 25, 2011 at 10:16 am

Being busy is good, but I’m learning to value taking the time to enjoy things and not rush life. :)

You always come up with the wackiest (in a good way!) salads and really tasty looking dessert combos!

8 Ellen September 25, 2011 at 11:20 am

Yea, acting busy-ness! I’m with you, the busier the better:)

9 Ngoc October 3, 2011 at 9:34 pm

That reminds me of Koketsu’s Broccoli with Cheetos recipe in Saveur. I’m going to have to make it now!