To unite bloggers (from all sectors) in a joint endeavor to share lessons learned and create a bank of long but not forgotten blog posts that deserve to see the light of day again.
1) Blogger is nominated to take part
2) Blogger publishes his/her 7 links on his/her blog – 1 link for each category.
3) Blogger nominates up to 5 more bloggers to take part.
4) These bloggers publish their 7 links and nominate another 5 more bloggers
Here’s my 7 Links:
Most Beautiful: Osteria Phyllis – An epic meal. The food and lighting were perfect.
Most Popular: Interview with Daniel Dae Kim – For obvious reasons. Look at him!
Most Controversial: Typical T.A.D. – I address a rude comment.
Most Helpful: NEDAwareness – This was a really difficult and emotional post to write, but I’m glad I did. I still get emails from people who are struggling with eating disorders about it.
Post Whose Success Surprised You: April 6th – My seventh wedding anniversary. I don’t talk much about my love life, but people seem to care!
Post You Feel Didn’t Get the Attention It Deserved: It’s Good to Be Here – My very first blog post, when I had an audience of zero. I introduce the infamous ginger chews in this one!
Gonna keep the L.A. theme going…
- Erin (Living and Loving in L.A.)
- Ameena (Fancy That…Fancy This)
- Jessica (Jess Oh Bee)
- Kim (Fill Your Well)
- Kate (Cooking with Kate)
TAG! You’re it!